Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Too young to wear lipliner?

I'm 16 and I have pretty big lips.....but I wanna accentuate them even more. I wanna wear lip liner but I don't know if I'll look like I'm trying to hard to act old. I want it too be a very unnoticeable shade, like a very light, natural pink or nude color that will still accentuate my lips. Are there brands that make natural shades like this rather than bright noticeable colors? And am I too young to be wearing it? Also...can you just wear lip liner without lipstick? Thanks.Too young to wear lipliner?
well i have larger lips myself.. and i dont even wear lip liner... there is absolutely no need for it... you only need lip liner if you have small little lips... but if you insist on wearing lip liner you should look at MAC... they have a really nice light lip liner there and ALOT of really pretty nude shades of glosses....





never ever wear lip liner alone... it looks bad and also always make sure that the lip liner matches the lip color or glossToo young to wear lipliner?
you're not too young. I know some kids that are wearing makeup at 11 and 12. you can wear lip liner without lipstick and MAC has really good lipliner.
Yes your old enough.... when I was 13 I wore lipliner=] I like the CoverGirl and Wet'N' Wild lipliner that you can get at like any drugstore......





Hope I Helped!!





.~.*.~.Happy Holidays.~.*.~.
You are not to young to wear lipliner, but you need to make sure that you wear lipstick with it, because trust me, you dont want to end up looking like a clown
I think its wet and wild that has an awesome nude color!
lipliner without lipstick is for cholas .. at least lipgloss girl
ewww dont wear lip liner trust me it really doesnt look good
um im not a big fan of lipliner myself but i would say it's more for older people like 25-30 ish but for a light pink or nude i would say thats fine if it was really light and blended in with your lips.
I don't get why people use lipliner. Just use a nice glossy lipgloss to accentuate your lips.
i would stay away from lip liner. however, a very very light shade can be beneficial for keeping the lip color in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment