Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it true that if you sleep with mascara or eye liner u will get permanent dark rings under your eyes?

Not true but it sure isnt healthy for your eyelashes, They need to breathe and grow that is why its best to wash it off at night.





If not it can contirbute to your lashes falling out or not growing.





%26lt;3Is it true that if you sleep with mascara or eye liner u will get permanent dark rings under your eyes?
sorry but it is true you should never never sleep with eye make-up on you're eyelashes are going to be gone in three yearsIs it true that if you sleep with mascara or eye liner u will get permanent dark rings under your eyes?
no, i fall asleep with no makeup on all the time, and dark circles are genetic not from sleeping with makeup
i doubt it why would that happen. besides the eyeliner would probably rub off
haha..no i do that and i dont have any rings
yes, don't sleep with makeup
Not that I heard of but one important thing, do not sleep with the mascara or eye liner. Its not good in long term as the skin might be hurt in long term due to the chemicals that will pentrate to your skin.
No, old wives tale! However, it is good to take off your make up before you go to sleep.
No that is not true there is no way that mascara can change the pigment in your skin. But you should take off your make up before you go to bed it's better for your skin.
False
i don't think so....but I have heard that sleeping with make up increases the aging process. I dunno
i don't think so. i sleep with my make-up on even though i shouldn't.
Pro artist here, listen girls take your makeup off before you go to bed! no it will not create permanent dark circles, but sleeping in any makeup clogs pores, causes lash breakage, and prematurely ages your skin. If you want eye wrinkles at 29 instead of 39, then keep sleeping in your makeup. Use a gentle cleanser, whether regular or for waterproof makeup. Use warm, not hot water, and don't tug at the eye area, that does break small blood vessels and will cause permanent dark circles. I know, that most of you are young, and don't have wrinkles, lines, furrows, etc, but you will thank me when you are older. I'm 37 and 2 days ago someone mistook me for 29.
Haha no. I sleep with eye makeup all the time and I have no rings under my eyes.
Nope, but it might make your lashes weak and prone to shed more than normal.
I've never heard of that but I can see where leaving mascara on over night could weaken your eyelashes, causing unwanted breakage. As for eyeliner I know when i've done it my eyes sometimes got get irritated and itchy.
No, but don't do it, it'll leave rings but it's not permanent.
no
no no no lol..you may wake up with major smearage..but a bit of vaseline and a cloth will take it right off after your shower..lol..
No, you can still take it off easily the next day.
definitely not
False; but it is bad to sleep with makeup, CLEAN IT! what you could end having is pink eye!!
i do not think that is true.
Absolutely NOT TRUE. I am 19 years old and I have been where both eye liner and mascara since I was 15 and I have fell asleep numbers of times without taken it off. You will wake up looking like a raccoon but it comes off. Just buy you some make up removers and take it off like that. But NO you cant get permanent rings around your eyes after sleeping with eye liner and mascara on!
no way I have done it for 30 years and no dark circles for me.
The makeup should come off if you have makeup remover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment