Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone who wears lipliner really think they will be taken seriously?

fine ill stopDoes anyone who wears lipliner really think they will be taken seriously?
When applied appropriately, yes. I'm a professional and when I work I wear a full line of make up, including lipliner. I have to, in order to be taken seriously.





However, if I were wearing hoochied out make up with lipliner or ';ghetto'; make up then no, I wouldn't expect anyone to take me seriously.Does anyone who wears lipliner really think they will be taken seriously?
it depends what kind of lip liner you are you using .


since there are Manny cheap products in the market it is better to choose the best
i wear lip liner sometimes, but when i do i blend it really well with my gloss. just so that it makes my lips look just a smidge bigger. but people who wear lip liner really thick around their lips and it doesn't blend (or match) at all with their lipstick or gloss is just tacky and i don't know why people wanna look so silly.
Depends. Acutally, if you use lipliner and lipstick it looks better than either one of them alone. The trick is that you need your lipliner to be either the exact same color or half a shade darker. A lot of women wear lip liner, but it is done so well that you cant even tell that they are.





However, I know those arent the women who you are talking about. I know the women you are talking about though. The ones that either wear no lipstick to blend in the liner, or wear a LIGHTER shade of lipstick than their lips, and wear a dark lipliner to outline it. The ones that look like their street value is under 20 cents. No, no one can take people like that seriousally.
I dont think so...I think they think it makes them look, bolder, sexier, stronger...HAHAHA.
yes I do... I also am a professional and wear a full line of makeup and there's nothing wrong with wanting to look good, and just to let you know... i'm still taken seriously. Not everyone who wears liner looks like a made up clown or a hoochie.
of course it shows that ur an adult i think ,........=]
i don't think so. I think they do it for comfort reasons...
perhaps the ones who wear a color that matches their lipstick think that they will be, i am not anti lip liner however i dont think it should be used to draw a line around their lips to make them look bigger, then they look clownish.
lip liner can be worn in more than one way........





the dark line with a neutral gloss is the cheep stripper look......and looks tacky on fuller lips





i wear lip liner in the same shade as my lip gloss and i don't line the outer edges i apply it first to the line and then to the rest of my lips and then gloss.......but i have really pale really thin lips and it doesn't look tacky or trashy
Well of course. If you are seriously trying to get laid.
When applied correctly and with right shade that matches your lipstick color, it works well. It keeps your lipstick from bleeding. It doesnt look good when you are making an outline on your lips with no color on the lips..thats just silly...hehe
haha! I guess it depends where you are.
lol, no way- everyone knows the truth
Lip liner is way hot especially that red lipliner/ red lipstick gothic look....so hot guys love red lipstick and the liner just sultress the lips

No comments:

Post a Comment