Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you like the look of lipliner?

yes my girlfriend use it. it looks goodDo you like the look of lipliner?
I like lipliner with a similar color lipstick. I hate the dark liner with light lipstick. I especially despise the old look of black lipliner with frosty pink lipstick. Bleh!Do you like the look of lipliner?
yes
no, lipliner should not even be sold to the general public. the only thing its good for is for makeup artists doing makeup for tv, stage or print. the end.
as long as you fill it in with lippy
oh ya i do and matched up with glossy lips WOW! that look always works
It's funny, because I think it looks great and actually makes the lips look fuller and sexier if used right. Sometimes it even looks sexy if it is a little bit mismatched.
no
Depends. If you wear dark lip liner, with a see thru gloss, I think that looks cheap and trashy. Use lipliner how it is supposed to be. With a matching color that enhances it! No more metal lips!
sure as long as you don't go crazy with it like too dark colors or too light colors
Yeh I wear it all the time!
yes on certain people it looks nice. But it also depends on what shade of lipstick they use
yes, it really sets off your lipstick!!!
Only if it closely matches the shade of lipstick -- too dark lipliner is ghastly.
If it is dark I like a dark cherry or burgundy. I have some MAC liners and they work great. I lean toward brown, russet, and red. I have used the liner as a color-in for the lipstick and it makes a deep color that stays on forever.
For me to like it it would have to be :





-of a color verrrry close to the actual lipstick you use. (I don't like


it when someone looks as if she didn't have the right lipliner


at hand, and so just put on what WAS at hand)





-brought on very precise....actually, for me you should hardly


be able to notice the lipliner.....it should just add that little bit


extra your lips need to look perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment