Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My lipliner bleeds , can I do anything to prevent it?

You're lip liner or your lipstick? Lip liner generally keeps your lipstick from bleeding. Once you've applied your lipliner and you are about to do your lipstick, make sure you don't go outside the lines. Pretend your colouring, lol, stay inside the lines that way it wont leak one bit :)My lipliner bleeds , can I do anything to prevent it?
I used to get that problem too (especially when i wanted to go red-lipped)!! you know what helps?? applying powder very lightly just above your lip before putting on the lipliner, then once you're done application, re-blot a bit of powder again to set it.My lipliner bleeds , can I do anything to prevent it?
Maybe try a new brand. I don't think there is anything you can do to prevent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment