Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girls: do you use lipliner?

just lipstick or both? or only gloss?Girls: do you use lipliner?
lipliner and glossGirls: do you use lipliner?
noooooo. i just use one of those things they sell that has half the color and the other half gloss-- its like colored lip gloss i guess? haha sorry i forget the name but i think thats better thank lipstick and lipliner stands out too much most of the time and looks ugly -- it kinda makes your lips look fake. idk - if it looks good on you than i guess its fine to wear it


!! lol =)
I only use lip gloss. When i was younger I always used lipstick and lipliner always a light brown color cuz i always thought that was my color. My mother would tell me that it looked like i was kissing butt LOL since then i cant help but laugh when i use lip liner. So i dont use it
I use both. I love how it makes my lips look.








Please answer one or more of them....





What supernatural creature do you wish or believe that is real?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





What is your view or definition on being different?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





Do you think without politics and religion the world would be even more corrupt than it is now......?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





What is your favorite pastime(s) to do?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





I know people say this is normal, but is it really?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


Thank you.
I only wear lipstick on special occassions, but I wear lip gloss everyday. Even at bedtime ;]
If I'm wearing an intense color like Red then yes, or it'd be a mess, if I'm wearing a pale color then no, there's no need for it.
gloss. and lipstick on special occasions. lipliner seems a bit redundant, at least to me.
I don't normally use make up, I'm a natural kind of gal I suppose... But I have used lip liner when I put lipstick on. But nothing to drastic maybe a pale pinkish brown with a light brown liner.
You're only supposed to use lip liner if you have thin lips but mine are the complete opposite so I just wear gloss.
Just gloss. Lipstick with clear gloss for fancy special occasions. =)
Tinted chapstick, actually. I prefer the healthy, natural shine look.
Liner and lipstick.It looks ridiculous to only use liner.
Just gloss. I don't find it necessary and some girls wear dark liner with light lipstick or gloss and that looks terrible.
gloss... lip liner reminds me of cholas... lol [gangster female mexicans... if you didn't know lol]
Lipliner, and lipstick
Just chapstick and the occasional gloss.
I only wear them when I have to for dance performances or contests, if not, I wear chapstick! =]
Just gloss...well not even gloss...chapstick
all three, lip liner first, lip stick, then gloss on top.
homosexual
I don't use any, well once in awhile lip gloss.
I use a tinted gloss, cuz i like to go dramatic with the eyes
i just wear lipgloss......sometimes....
Just lipstick,
lip gloss --- lipstick and lip liner is whorey looking
chapstick babyy
chapstic; :]
only gloss =]
I only use lipgloss, listick is for older folks
nothing.
Lipstick and gloss..

No comments:

Post a Comment