Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do some women like to use just lipliner on their lips,and nothing else?

I honestly have no idea. I thought the idea was to pair lip liner with a matching lip stick to make your lips look fuller. Maybe I'm wrong?Why do some women like to use just lipliner on their lips,and nothing else?
i have no clueWhy do some women like to use just lipliner on their lips,and nothing else?
they want to define their lips.
How tacky-you must be referring to Kim Mathers(Eminem's ex).
They must think that it looks good, even though most people don't. But everyone has their own taste. I hate that look and always wonder if they forgot to apply the lipstick.
To look natural I guess. Although to me that's very 90's. People prefer wearing glosses now.
They want it to look natural my dear.Or make it look thick + natural.That is seriously what models do to show the boldness or sophisticated';ness'; of a garment!!!Anyway,very smart of you to ask that!
cause they're retarded. they do that in the ghetto
Because they couldnt afford the lipstick just the lipliner = )
this is a weird concept...my only guess is that they never were taught the right way

No comments:

Post a Comment