Saturday, December 26, 2009

Permanent lip liner or semi lip color?

Ok I have been wanting to get permanent lip liner to give me that full lip appearance, like a natural permanent lip liner that blends into my lips but on the other hand I would be happy with a really long lasting lip color that will at least all day through eating and everything.





Which is the best? I have used MAC and revlon colorstay revlon I think works better it is okay but is there anything better that REALLY stays on?Permanent lip liner or semi lip color?
Any permanent thing scars me a lot. In fashion world everything changes in a heart beat. You might regret it years later for that decision. Another thing is, sometmes the color of the ink chages. That happened to one of my friend. She got very very light eyebrows in collega, 10 years later, the color turned into a blueish dark, and it is not looking goodPermanent lip liner or semi lip color?
My lips are tattooed a very soft pink. It looks like I always have lip color on, but it isn't overwhelming. I had to go twice to get it to this color. If I want it darker I can always wear a different color over it. I had it done from an outside angle, so they appear a little fuller than they did before, but I don't look ridiculous.





I get a lot of compliments on it.
A stain, many brands have them,
oh. my. god. i think i broke a nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment