Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a lipliner fetish. And I'm a man. What can I do to control it or whatever?

From what I conceive, lipliner was a thing in the 90s. I find it really sexy for a woman to define her lips with an obvious lipliner (Not so messy like a chola does), especially when it's outlines outside the lips to make it bigger.





Is this a common fetish? I want to do something about it. Anything.I have a lipliner fetish. And I'm a man. What can I do to control it or whatever?
Everybody likes something... if you're not going to attack someone over it, don't worry about it.I have a lipliner fetish. And I'm a man. What can I do to control it or whatever?
Is there such a thing? Is a lip liner like a lipstick? or a Lip balm? Lip balm is ok, I live in the driest place on the fu#king planet and my lips crack badly, i use a lip balm and cop a heap of s#it from the boys at work. But if you like the lipstick, um I don't know. Sorry mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment