Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Using lipliner as eyeliner?

I like bold makeup, and was looking for bright pink eyeliner, but had quite a hard time finding it in the shade and style I wanted. However, I found some cheap lipliner that's the exact shade I was looking for. Is it okay to use liplner as eyeliner?Using lipliner as eyeliner?
Wow i never thought of that its a realy good idea good luck!Using lipliner as eyeliner?
all i have to say is please don't do it, lip liner=lips eyeliner=eyes.You should only being doing this if your in a pinch, One of my good friends wears it, and it looks awful. If you can't find the color in stores, then look on the Internet, try Sephora.com I'm swear by that site, if you can't find it there, then you can't find it anywhere.
absolutely! I do it all the time.
go to hot topic.


they have purple, lime green, hot pink, rose pink, red and a bunch of others. thats where i get my make-up from. its practilly waterproof too! and the best thing is that its only like 2.99! its a pencil though..





www.hottopic.com
I always heard not to do this...ingredients in lip liner are not good for sensitive eyes...but you can do the reverse, i.e. use eye liner anywhere.
It's totally fine. Cosmetics are 'graded' meaning if it's okay to use on your mouth, okay to use on your eye and vice versa.
NO! if lipliner gets in ur tear duct u can get a very bad infection there. but if eyeliner hits ur tear duct it won't because there is something that protects it.
Yes, its perfectly fine...i think that manufacturers just changed the names to make more money!
go to MAC and go buy pink eyliner waterproof
NO eyeliner has something in it that won't hurt ur eyes and lip- liner doesn't have that
I would say it'd work.

No comments:

Post a Comment