Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Eyeliner and lipliner?

I accidently bought lipliner which i thought it was eyeliner


would it be safe to use it on eyes?


I heard that if lip liner gets in your tear duct it can become infected


but im not planning on using in on my water line


just on my bottom lash line?


plus i use eyeshadow to kinda blend it in?


would it still be ok?Eyeliner and lipliner?
My old school friends used to put red lip liner in their eyes, looked gross but they seem fine %26amp; that was just inside the lower lid, I assume that's waht you mean by the water line.





As long as it doesn't get in your eye I'll think you'll be fineEyeliner and lipliner?
Yea, it would be ok. Haha, I just did that about 2 weeks ago. But, it didn't do anything to me. But if you have sensitive skin then I would be careful.


Hope this helps


Good Luck
I'm willing to bet if it's safe enough to eat (and lip liner has to be) it would be safe enough to accidentally get in your eye, although it might burn a bit.





The problem is that lip liner is much softer and prone to melting and absorbing than eye liner. I wouldn't use it, because I think it would rub, smear, or wear away quickly.
I wouldn't use it. Just return it and buy some eyeliner.
I've done that before and my eyes turned red from it, so i wouldn't use it on your eyes, hopefully u have the recipt. return it and get the eyeliner you wanted. you shouldn't risk getting an eye infection when u can just return it for the right item.
return it and get the eyeliner you're gonna get pink eye
i wouldnt do it just to be on the safe side.......my sis did tht annd she got an infection in her eye..............you choice though.
ya but only for a week or so
It's not as dark as a pencil eyeliner would be. If you're just going to smudge and blend it anyways, I think it'll be fine. If possible, try taking it back to exchange it.
Yeah, it should be fine, it might sting a little if it gets in your eyes but some eyeliner does that too. i wouldnt worry about it.
i think it wood be fine.......
yah i did tht before just dont use it on ur water line and i think it will be ok = ]
lol. my sister did that and my aunts told her it was the same thing.they have really nice colors =D you could use it for a while but not as long as regular eyeliner i guess
Just go buy eyeliner? surely if the wrapping is still on the liplineir u could exchange it.. if not just buy a new one .. rather than risking getting ur eyes infected ?
I think that it would only cause you an infection if you use your lip liner on your lips and then on your eye! So don't use it on your lips ever and you should be fine :) ... if you're still paranoid about it then ... just don't get int in your eye and you should be safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment