Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want to have a permanent eye liner tattoo. Would you recommend?

I love tattoos and I would say don't get it. This is the first time i've told anyone not to get tattooed but i've also seen women with it done. As you get older it is going to look different and the skin around your eyes is going to change quite a bit. If you plan on getting black eye liner then it may look kind of funny when you're older with bags under your eyes and you look like a raccoon. I'd just use normal eyeliner that way you can change the color when you want and you can wipe it off.I want to have a permanent eye liner tattoo. Would you recommend?
I think permanent eyeliner is great. I have been getting it for about 5years. It does not hurt as they put drops in the eye b/4 they start. It is not that expensive and it lasts for 1-2 yrs depending on the persons skin.It looks great when you get up in the morning.I say Go For It. Report Abuse
I want to have a permanent eye liner tattoo. Would you recommend?
I would say no... because it's so fun to play with different eyeliners and make up looks !


plus, you won't ever be able to be bare faced or totally natural looking, and when you get older (as in a senior) you won't want to have eyeliner on at all !


it is also painful and expensive...





definitely not worth it !





work your natural beauty with pencil or liquid eyeliners if you want that look =)





good luck =)
I would not.


It looks terrible if it isn't done PERFECT.


And even then it will change color/fade and change shape as your eye changes and wrinkles over time.


And its your eye area, so there isn't any way to remove it.


You will be stuck with it.


A wise decision would be no.
I recommend that you do not. Sometimes it comes out uneven and after a while it starts to fade and looks sloppy. Just buy a nice, soft eyeliner instead.
I wouldn't do it.. don't get me wrong I have 4 tattoos, but as everyone always says, ';what's it going to look like when your 80'; ...and like someone else said, you wouldn't be able to change your makeup if you wanted.
I personally don't like the way it looks, but if you get it, make sure the guy knows what he's doing, and has done it MANY times before. Look at his album and make sure it's what you want. I have heard that it's really painful also....
That's a risk that you have to take. It may look good for the rest of your life. or it may be done and look hideous for the rest of your life. I wouldn't recommend it
Don't do it, cuz what if you want to do something different with your make up and then for the rest of your life you're stuck with the same plain eyeliner.
Personally, I think it looks weird and fake. But if you must, then ask around to find the best place to do it at.
I dont reccomend this, super painful =O


the ink will fade too so u may have to do it again and again waste of money and effort.
http://www.auraofbeauty.info/eyelinersty鈥?/a>
looks change soo much!! it may look good right now to have eyeliner on, but what about when your 50.....60.....or 70.... i mean, that's permanent!!!
go for it if you really want it, lots of women have it.


just dont go too dark.
Not if you want to be a saggy old ink-filled bag when youre like 70 years old.
i say no because you might want a different Color down the road and you will be stuck with it
no it changes color over time and looks too fake.
No. NO NO NO. Just buy eyeliner and draw it on.
OUCH! No.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment