Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will Permanent Lip Liner look natural?

Has anyone had permanent lip liner or know anyone who has? Do the results look natural?Will Permanent Lip Liner look natural?
I think lip liner has somewhat gone out of style, but maybe if it was a light color or neutral it would look natural.Will Permanent Lip Liner look natural?
It does not look natural when you get older, my exboyfriend's mom had it done and now that she's an older lady it does not right at all.


She had it done in a dark burgundy color so when she's not wearing any makeup at all. She has an unhealthy look.


I saw pictures when she first did it and it didn't look like lipliner, it looked like a bright red marker. My ex said that it took a long time to get used to her when she was not wearing make up.
That's sorta outta style, get non-permanent so you can change it if you dont like it.
probably not.





face it, when your skin and area around your mouth wrinkles, it will look really weird.
Lip Liner is out of style. My aunt did it a few months ago, and she says she already regrets it, it doesn't look natural!
don't do it...lip liner is out of style and you will be mad at yourself
Yeah, I wouldn't do such a thing. I really think you'd live to regret it one day.
  • acne scars treatment
  • 1 comment: