Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lipliner... good or bad?

I use a darker colored lip liner on my lips. I outline them and fill them in. I am a young girl, in my later teens. Do you think this is a good idea, or does it probably turn people off and look too dramatic?Lipliner... good or bad?
Lipliner is fine as long is it is the color of your lips or the color of your lipstick. It should never be too dark. It is good that you know to fill in your lip buy use a lighter color. If you have to ask if it is turning people off it probably is. Use a nude or a soft pink. Bobbi Brown's ';pale pink'; liner is a great natural look.Lipliner... good or bad?
Okay first dont listen to every critisism you hear. I love lip liner. Do you guys hear that Love.


My advice for you is this if you want to use lipliner alone then always always match it with your natural lip color. It will look as if you have naturally fuller lips. I always use it and nobody can tell me it looks bad. Ive gotten many compliments when I tell people otherwise they wouldnt know.





Lipsticks dont define your lipline. Again use the same tone of lipliner as lipstick.





A trick I have is that when you buy a lipstick and you dont like the tone you can always adjust the tone by using a different shade of lipliner! Then apply the lipstick over the lipliner and youll see a whole new shade!





If you want a matte look use liplinere instead of lipstick on your Whole lips.





Good Luck
i dont think you should use a really dramatic color.


But if you'd like, get a lipliner thats about the color of your gloss or lipstick, it'll look cute. But not as dramatic. ((: Try MAC
if it's close to your lipstick color then yes if it's really dfferent then no
Personally I've always thought it gives girls a look as if they just got done munching on some dirt or that their lipstick is parcially faded and neglected, since the inside color is usually lighter.
I use lip liner but the same color as my lip stick or a little darker is ok but to dark looks un natural.And light colors of lip stick as well.
bad! no offense but the natural look is whats pretty...not lined lips! good luck!
Nasty
dark lined lips


are so


bleagh!


OUT!!!


too hoochie 4 u baby





but if its light and matches you lip gloss


it great to fill you lips
The way that you describe-bad.





Lipliner should match you lipstick color as closely as possible.





I saw a girl at a store the other day that had very dark liner and light lips-it looked horrible...it was obvious everyone else thought so too....





Some trends are best left alone...sticking with classic looks is always stylish and you can't go wrong.
lip liner is suppose to b for lining the edges of your lips. if the color is too dark, you will look scary instead of glamorous. i reccomend u to put chapstick on first, then fill them in with lipstick.
In my opinion, it's too dramatic.


If you're looking for change, Bath %26amp; Body Works makes some


awesome colorful lip glosses... They come in some pretty funky colors too =)
When I see it I am always reminded of a butt hole. No offense but you asked. Don't understand why but it is the truth for me.
all makeup on anyone just depends on how they present the rest of them selves. i couldn't tell you without looking, but if you've been doing it it probably isn't totally bad?~good luck=]
Def. a no no. Throughout the day your lipstick wears off and you are stuck with lipliner around your lips. It isn't very pretty in my opinion, especially when using darker lip liner.





The only time you should use it is if your lips are uneven and you need to shape them up, but even then you just use it in the area that you need it and you use a color that is very similiar to the color of your lips.
BAD!!!


Lip liner doesn't look good on anyone! It is way too dramatic!!


Try you basic lip gloss, or, if you want to stand out more, go for the classic red lipstick look. And, there's always the o-natural look... slap on some burt's bees and your good to go (thats my favorite option).
Like lip Cancer?
I did the darker-colored lip liner thing....10 years ago! Looking back, it was a huge mistake. I'd actually recommend getting a lip liner with a color identical to your natural lip color. Put on a little gloss, and voi la...full, beautiful, natural lips. Try it...I bet you'll like it better.
the hottest girls i know use lip liner.
I think it is a little dramatic and it doesnt look very natural
older women look good with it, maybe if it's a fun occasion go for it! but it's a turn off.
In my opinion lip liner shouldn't be darker than your lipstick or lips, it's considered out of style and seems to be used only be older people. I would recommend using a lighter lip liner and light natural lipstick, or darker lip liners with darker lipstick for special occasions.
na you shouln't use it
BAD!
I think the darker color might be too much. Try a color that is closer to your natural lip color, and do what you said - outline and fill them in. It will make a defined look, more dressy.





I wear Naked Rose cremestick liner from MAC - line and fill lips in. Makes a long lasting more natural ';lipstick'; on me. I also have worn that and added some gloss. I found several natural color lipliners around - pick one that is best for you.
lip liner is gross in my opinion.
Dark lip liner with light lip stick is very 90ish. It is a new millennium. Use light lip liner and light lipstick it is 2008!
Lipliner is great to use especially to make the lips appear more fuller and to stop lipsticks and gloss from feathering. However, if the lip liner is to noticeable on the lips then it will look awful and not very natural. Try to find a shade more to your lip tone and this will appear more natural and not as harsh.
If it matches your lipstick then it's ok, but it's really tacky to line them dark and then use a lighter lipstick or gloss.
that was in style about 8 or 9 years ago....i would go with lipstick or lipgloss only.
it depends. do u have fat .lips because that makes them look too dramatic! and i dont know how old u are~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment