Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am researching permanent eye make-up (eye liner) and I would like input from other women who have had this.?

don't do it. my friends have had it done and it always looks fake. just wear eyeliner, it's not worth it to get the permanent stuff. it just looks bad.I am researching permanent eye make-up (eye liner) and I would like input from other women who have had this.?
ya i have herd of that but i dont think you should get it. its much easier and less expensive to just put on eyelinder. and would if they mess up, or it doesnt look good? then its there FOREVER! i saw this lady who got it done at the salon and she said it hurt really bad too. i dont think u should get it.I am researching permanent eye make-up (eye liner) and I would like input from other women who have had this.?
Well personally I would never get that done. Omg, that just would freak me out, one because I would freak if a needle was that close to my eye. **shudders in horror**. Besides what if I wanna have an eyeliner free day - it's rare for me but I like having no eyeliner sometimes. lmao. And i think it would look weird. Hmm but if people do it, kick ***, more power to them.





That's my opinion,


blondie.
woww. ive heard of people getting eyeliner tattoed to themselves
I know a woman who had this done to her eyebrows. After several years, her permanet makeup looked really purple. I also know another woman who got permanet lipstick. The lipstick did not take.


Neither woman was happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment