Saturday, December 26, 2009

Did you regret having tattooed your permanent lip-liner?

If you've done this... how does it look?... any feedback would be appreciated!Did you regret having tattooed your permanent lip-liner?
horrible! It hurts because it swells up so bad. And they ended up doing it the wrong color so it wasn't the color I wanted. But after that, I didn't wanna go through it again cause it was so painful, so now I have to wear lipstick over it. I wouldn't recommend it to any1Did you regret having tattooed your permanent lip-liner?
dont do it
anyone who gets lipliner tattooed on needs some help-i would definitely regret it if got lipliner tattooed onto my face!
i've never had it but i wouldnt bcuz then if theres something u want without lipliner than u couldnt do it. And if u do than just put it on i would never do it
i wouldnt do it cause they'll do it a certain color, and it might not match every thing u wear
Whoever gets their lipliner tattooed on they should be laughed at.
Nope, I'm happy with it. Although it's faded quite a bit since I had it done, it definitely makes the lips look fuller. HTH : )
Yup I sure do.
I think that it would swell up too much to be worth all of the trouble and later on if you want different colors it would be a pain to get removed
i know my aunt did that. i dont' think it'd be worth it. i have four tats myself...but i wouldn't tattoo makeup on. there are days you just don't wear it anyway. you'd be stuck with the same color all the time too. who wants that?
I haven't done it, but i dont recommend it cuz the color probably wont be right and cuz the way you do your makeup will change, but the tattoo will always be there. try a gloss instead...it looks ALOT better! :)
i have never done it or ever thought about it. if your thinking about doing it then i say hell no. it's ugly and you will hate it l8er. it's not that hard to put on REAL lip liner even though i still think lip liner is super ugly. go natral. yuck! please. no. don't do it. good luck %26lt;3333


Emily
I would never do it bc as you age your lips ';go south,'; and then it can't be too pretty. Also, you could develop a later allergy to the ink dyes and then what???
it not that good, what if you want to change the color? you wouldn't be able to
my friend's mom did it and it looks great on her..she's lightish and she did it a purplish-brownish shade n it matches w/pretty much everything she wears..it has faded slightly after a while though so that may be one down-side to it

No comments:

Post a Comment