Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you wear lipliner?

No.Do you wear lipliner?
Thank you Kris 1234, Report Abuse
Do you wear lipliner?
Yes. I almost always wear nude lipliner, even if it's just with some lip balm over it.
taupe for most lipstick


RED for red lipstick though





please dont be like my mother nad use black lipliner with red lipstick though
I never do because my lips are very full.
Yes, I use a nude lipliner but not every day.
nope because i may out too much and look like reall bad
regularly, no.


when i am in dance competitions, yes
some times it depends on my lip color if you wear bronze lip stick try a gold or a mauve lip liner
yes. nude lipliner.


and red lipliner if youre wearing red lipstick. bleeding lipstick is ugly.





your lipliner should match the color of your lipstick, if not lighter.
nope i wear lipgloss
no
Nope. I don't wear a lot of make up.
nope


skittles chapstick baby
Depends
nope
No. Not even lipstick.
no
Yes, every time I wear lipstick, the liner goes on.
no i hate it it look wierd but if u look good in it than who cares
NO, unless you are wearing lipstick, and going somewhere formal, if not lip gloss is much better.
No.....





just gloss....





:)
No, I don't each lip liner.


I think lip liner on the everyday woman is unnecessary and ugly. On the runway, yes, it looks great because you are viewing models from far away. On regular people, it's freaky!
wear during party else lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment