Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you prefer lipstick or lipliner???

i wear only lipliner as i find it stays on longer!Do you prefer lipstick or lipliner???
Hi I have just started to wear lip liner as I have just manganged to find one that suits my skin and lip tone. But I genuinly prefer lipgloss as it stays on longer, and makes you lips look natural and it isnt hard to find a shade that matches you skin tone as it is when looking to buy a lip liner or lip stick, as sometimes they are too dark or too light. But with lip gloss it matches well and lasts longer and doesnt dry out lips like most lip sticks do, even the moisturising ones.


But I now like wearing lip gloss with lip liner. I use a tiny amount of the Loreal Glam Shine lip gloss, only a little bit as it goes on thick but once it drys it stay put for hours.Do you prefer lipstick or lipliner???
I use and prefer both with a touch of gloss as well. I use Mary Kay signature products and find my gloss is the only thing I need to reapply. The lip liner and lipstick (especially the new limited edition lip pencils) last 8-10 hours. Hint: slightly lick your lips before sipping drinks and your lip color will not come off on your glass or straw. :)
Neither-its all Whale blood etc,,,, NATURAL IS BEST NO MATER WHAT EVERYONE THINKS,





Be honest was you born into this world with lip-gloss on--NO, so why bother know-beauty is skin deep and in the eye of the be-holder..
I wear both as I prefer an outline as well. I blend it in if the match is not very good!!
lipstick its easier to put on when your in a hurry
lipstick/lipgloss
LIPLINER AND LIPGLOSS,


lip liner does not have a good look applied alone
lip gloss! coz its easy to apply (no need for mirror to re-apply!) and usually come in lots of yummy flavours!
lipstick without a doubt
I prefer to color in my lips with lipliner and add a light coating of lipstick or clear gloss. I stick with a natural colored pencil; nothing looks more dated than brown lipliner or more foolish than a woman who obviously lines her lips, trying to make them appear them appear larger. Yikes!
I prefer lipgloss, because if you get a tinted one, it provides the color of a lipstick, but doesn't smudge anywhere with kissing!!
Neither, lipgloss
Both for me as I thin lips.
Lipstick.
Deff. Lipstick
the whole point of lipliner is to keep your lipstick color from feathering. you're supposed to put on lipliner then lipstick, and then gloss if you choose to. lipliner alone is very 90s looking. (in a bad way)
coloured lipgloss i prefer as it keeps your lips moist as well as having colour
if you use both then your color will last even longer. I wear lipliner with lipstick and gloss
Lipstick, I've never used liner.
lipgloss on top of lip liner b/c the lipliner stays longer and defines the shape, plus the lipgloss make ur lips SHINE and look LARGER%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
Use both to stay on longer- layer it with lip gloss and it will stay even longer
both or lip liner and gloss
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment