Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone have experience with permanent makeup like eyebrows or lip liner?

I just had permanent eye liner done a couple weeks ago. I am sensitive to regular makeup so this was a way to have some without looking like it's major allergy season all the time. It looks great and natural - I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. You just have to look for someone that is experienced. Look at their pictures and get recommendations if possible.





There is no general anesthetic. They have an anesthetic gel that is mainly lidocaine they put on the area and then it is about a half hour for it to work before they start the process. It is just tattooing it on. It can be a bit uncomfortable - the eye-liner they kind of have to hold you eyelids open but you just have to relax as each pass only takes about 30 seconds. During the proceedure if you start feeling pain you can ask for more gel to be applied. It was about an hour and a half from when i walked in to when I walked out. Like any tattoo you have to take care of it - keep it moisturized and it will flake and fade in healing from what it first looks like. the place i got mine has a follow-up in 4-5 weeks in case you want it darker (better to be to light than too dark) which I will have - just a tad darker on the bottom lids. Of course right after it is a bit red and swollen but that goes away fast. You can choose different pigments - I just had black and a brownish for the lower but some people like blue or purple. I have a friend getting her eye liner and lip liner done this week. they say the lips are more sensitive and I would imagine the brows less.





so theres my first hand experience. You can email me if you have any questions.Does anyone have experience with permanent makeup like eyebrows or lip liner?
its not a good thang!Does anyone have experience with permanent makeup like eyebrows or lip liner?
Permanent make-up (tattoos) is what you are talking about. I have a close friend who has had it done. If your health is great and you want a tattoo seek a professional shop that has done this for some time. Eye makeup (eye liner) requires that you be put under general anesthesia, My friend is diabetic and over weight, she coded two times on the table. This can be a major medical procedure. How ever if you are in great health go for it but first check out some of their previous patients and their work- Because ITS PERMANENT if they put it on heaver than you like it tooo bad. My friend does always look freshly made up and she got a good job done. Good luck and do your home work before you submit your self.
I don't have experience per say, however about ten years ago I did check into getting permanent eyeliner.It was going to cost me three hundred dollars,and they could only do one eye at the time, doing the other six weeks later. She told me the reason for this is that the eye would be swollen and turn black. To make a long story short. I chickened out.
I have seen it on people and a couple looked horrible. Just make sure it is a reputable place doing it. The eyebrows I saw looked too fake. I just figured these women had an inexperienced tattoo artist.
my lunch lady does call her at 1-440-i-suck
I ONLY KNOW A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WITH IT- BUT THEIRS LOOKS LIKE PENCIL LINER- NOT A NATURAL ENHANCEMENT...BUT LIKE WELL..PERMANENT MAKEUP.
I don't have personal exsperience, but i did see a show where the lady had a permanent lip liner and over time her skin loosened so the lip line started upward and over time it was in the middle of her lip.Maybe you can give some thought to that
If seeing some one with permanent eyebrows is experience, then yest I have experience. It looks ridiculous and stupid. I do not understand why people do that. Don't do it.
permanent and makeup sounds just as scary as eating something in the airport from the TERMINAL snack bar LOL





um permanent like how you can rub sharpie from the table or permanent like oilbase primer on your bran new tiled floor?





either way it sounds like a bad idea and I think you would probably be cute without any at all!





better stick to the stuff you buy at the store!
I don't have experience, but my friend has it. She has permanant eyebrows, well it's under her eyebrow just so she knows where to pluck, she also has eyeliner and lip liner that are permanant. They look very good, but the eye procedure is a bit riskey...be careful, do more research yourself too...remember once it's there, you have it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment