Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lipliner question...?

if i wear a lip liner that is slightly lighter than my skin tone (which is olive), what effect will it have on my facial appearance?





is this how people normally wear it?





my friend was wearing it like i mentioned above and i think it lightened up her complexion? am i right?





i don't need lip plumping btw, my lips are fine.Lipliner question...?
Well first off I think that a lighter shade might make your lips look smaller. *but thats just speculation* It shouldn't have that much of an affect on your over all facial apperance. I normally wear a lip liner that is either the shade of my lips or a little brighter that my natural lip color. As for lightening up your friends complextion I don't see how it would make her skin look lighter. Hope that helped : )Lipliner question...?
lipliner makes ur lips pop out when u wearing


ur lipstick.....


dont use lipliner that is darker than ur lipstick....ugly...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment