Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why do people wear lipliner?

Do they want people to know where their lips are???


I dont like it on people.Why do people wear lipliner?
Lipliner is used to give the appearance of fuller lips which is beneficial to individuals with thin lips. When done properly, the liner shade should be a very close shade to the actual lipstick which makes it more or less blend in with the lip and gives the lip some definition.





However, I've seen a lot of people who chose to use a lipliner that is terribly different to the lipstick that's being used and in my opinion, that does look very bad.





Like most things in this world, when done well, the lipliner can be a compliment to the overall look, or it can be a distraction. Depends entirely on what the person's trying to accomplish.Why do people wear lipliner?
umm ppl that have small lips use it to make their lips bigger and fuller some ppl use it to keep their lipstick from bleeding and smearing some ppl out rite like two toned lips so in this cae they'll use like lets say a dark brown liner and a med ta light brown mocha lipstick not me tho lol i jus like clear really really shiny lipgloss a good one ta try is revlon cityshine it comes in a tube with a wand inside
idk y...


wen they wer it really dark and then lite lipstik it uslly looks kind of slutty but wen u wer it the same color idk y.
I use lipliner...it makes it easier for applying my lipstick (I'd be all over the place if not). However, I have lipliners that match the shades of lipsticks I own - I don't do the dark outline and light fill in...that just looks ridiculous.
because they don't know where there eyes are... lol
lip liner is for where they want their lips to look bigger. i dont like it either.
i'm guessing they want to make their lips look bigger by outlining them...


that's what some of my friends do. but not me. i hate lipliner.lipgloss if good for me.
I have no idea...it doen't look bad unless you have a nude lip color and very dark lipliner. It looks really bad. Find a color that actually MATCHES the lip color you are wearing!
to define their lips


and to make them appear bigger
i have no idea i think it's ugly really whats the piont of it
You know, I have NO IDEA! I think it looks weird and if you get if wrong in 1 little place, it looks weird when you move your mouth.
They wear it to make their lips look more plump and it gives them more sex appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment