Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have this permanent lip liner want to remove....?

i have done a consultation for it, and they told me they inject a removal substance! that can eat up the pigments. do you think this is safe and right to do? please let me know.I have this permanent lip liner want to remove....?
I would be very cautious - they didn't tell you what was in it? MANY of these potions scar. Other than salt water removal, I would not trust anything but laser removal from a doctor who has done lip tattooing removal.





Many clients I see with bad lip liners end up success stories. I use salt water to adjust the color and generally reshape the lip and blend everything together to provide full lip color. I hate lip liner alone - it always looks like you forgot the rest of your makeup.I have this permanent lip liner want to remove....?
Well, sadly it is pretty much the only thing you can do. The injections would be alot better than getting it laserically removed. Good Luck
I would be afraid of it eating my skin as well!





Keep in mind that no matter how it is removed you will most likely have scarring.
if you want it gone...they know what theyre talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment