Thursday, December 17, 2009

I need to find the perfect nude lipliner!?

I am so sick of them being too orange or too brown on me. Help!I need to find the perfect nude lipliner!?
Kevyn Aucoin nude lip liner, online, @ sephora, or at saks.





I hear its the ULTIMATE.I need to find the perfect nude lipliner!?
Yep, been there, tried every brand and every shade of nude lipliners. I finally found L'Oreal's Automatic Lip Liner in ';Nudes'; to be the perfect shade. You just twist and apply. Try it. There's no need to wait for it to get hard enough in the freezer for sharpening anymore. Walmart has stopped carrying that one (and all automatic lipliners), but Walgreens still carries them.
Smashbox or if you wanna go into the big leagues,Lip Fusion in nude, its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment