Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sharpening my lipliner?

Gosh, I feel dumb. It's Sephora Maniac Lip Liner, which is one of those supposedly automatic sharpening lip liners, but I have no idea how to get it to sharpen.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>Sharpening my lipliner?
Those types of lip liners you have to actually buy


a sharpener to get it to sharpen. Ask the people


at Sephora they sell different types of sharpeners


one for pencils, and the other ones for plastic-like


pencils. That is like my MakeUpForever eyeliner.


You have to buy a special sharpener for it ;)


Good luck.





PS: I wouldn't recommend a normal sharpener for it


if it was expensive because it could totally wreck the


pencil.





- XOXOSharpening my lipliner?
either you use a regular make up pencil sharpener or you twist it or something and more comes out.
a normal eyeliner sharpner will do
By using your teeth.
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment