Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Everytime after i eat, my lips turn red and then it looks like i have red lipliner on //?

first off, NO i'm not allergic. because i know what i'm allergic to and i won't even touch it... i heard it's blood rush or something, is there anyway to prevent this from happening? it's sorta embarrassing because whenever we go out to eat my lips turn redEverytime after i eat, my lips turn red and then it looks like i have red lipliner on //?
Try in drink plenty of water before,and after you eat.Everytime after i eat, my lips turn red and then it looks like i have red lipliner on //?
the blood is rushing to your lips... the SAME THING happens to me!! its really


annoying!!! o_O Report Abuse

Well, it seems like you already know, the blood is rushing to your lips.
keep a food diary, drink lotsa water, and see an allergist.

No comments:

Post a Comment