Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today I had a permanent lipliner procedure done and the color is too dark. how long until it fades?

My mom did this several years ago. At the time she wore darker lipsticks. Now she wears softer colors and she was stuck with this dark liner. She had it that way for several years. Finally she went to a different tattoo artist and the artist went over her existing color with a soft color. Her lips look much better now. Ask the tattoo artist if it fades, if she says no, maybe you need to do what my mom did.Today I had a permanent lipliner procedure done and the color is too dark. how long until it fades?
months... at least four. My SILhad that and her lips were swollen for several weeks and the color was bad, too.Today I had a permanent lipliner procedure done and the color is too dark. how long until it fades?
are you serious? you can get that? I learn something new everyday. I don't have the answer but I thought that I would comment on this, the question really caught my eye...
well if its permanant it'll probably take a while for it to fade, for the mean time if its to dark just use a lipstick but go light shades on ur eyes u dont wanna look like a clown!

No comments:

Post a Comment