Thursday, December 17, 2009

Plz help me makeup about eyeliner and lipliner?

hi plz help me i have darkbrown hair light brown skin and deep set of dark brown eyes. I do have bit of under eye. I want to wear lipstick or lipliner that will give me nice tan colour. when i wear brown eveyone says i look sick and my under eye show more. i want to look tan and my face like one colour. plz help me plzPlz help me makeup about eyeliner and lipliner?
I am accually a make up artist and the problem doesnt seem to be with your lipstick or your eyeliner from your complaint of your under eye problem. What you should do is find a good foundation or a consealer to help out with your under eye problem, there are plenty of make up lines that you can try but for a more natural look i would go for cover girl true match. as for your coloring... for people with your skin tone and eye color i would go with a lavender eye shadow. for your liner you can go black or a dark brown depending on what look you feel like going for that day. As for lipstick and cheeks, since i can not see the true color of your skin i would go with a berry color, and never forget to wear mascara, every woman should have at least that on...Plz help me makeup about eyeliner and lipliner?
Well my cousin has that exact problem. She always goes with a rose color or a pinkish maroon.........her lip liner is always just a shade darker. It is very pretty on her........she looks like she isn't wearing much on her lips but it is pretty.





Also, if you are still having a hard time you can go to AVON's website and they have a chart that shows you the colors that look best with your tones. Good Luck!!!
I have blue eyes so I normally wear the browns, taupes, etc. I have seen women with brown eyes that wear shades of green and purple. But you just might have to play around to find the right shade for you. I think you are best off with a lipstick that has more red in it, maybe a nice wine color.





I don't understand why you want your face to look all one color. You can make your eyes and lips stand out and still look gorgeous! Try googling some makeup websites and see what you can find out. These websites can also teach you how to blend that eyeshadow to get that sexy, smoky look. Or try looking at some pictures of models and celebrities with similar features and look closely at their eyes and lips. Good luck!!
Rose pale lipstick will look good on you. White eyeliner will help you look good.
A great eyeliner to try is a purple or a blue (it sounds crazy but try it). I hope it helps.
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment