Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone had permanent eye liner done?

What was your experience-- good or bad? Or have you seen a bad job on someone else?





I was thinking of getting it done-- as a very fine thin line, but still have not decided.Has anyone had permanent eye liner done?
Lots of people get it done because it saves a lot of time in the morning. Yes, it is painful but it depends on who you go to, some use anesthetics, some ice. Also depends on you, some say, tattooing eyelids hurt the most, some say eyebrows. Look at the person who is doing you, do you like how they look? Look at her other customers. Select someone who does it how you want it done. But don't be too extreme or you may go out of style.Has anyone had permanent eye liner done?
I did that 4 years ago and it was the worse pain I have ever toerated!!!!!!!!!! I also was allergic to the dye and missed a full week of work with swollen eyes. be very careful, mine looks good now but I would NOT do it again
i known people that have done it and they all said it hurts really bad. Think about it really good cause its permanent. Alot of girls that i know that got it done, looked really nice. Good luck!
I got it done about 2 years ago.





The most important thing is to find someone who's reputable. The pain for me was not bad at all -- like a little paper cut, but not quite as sharp. It lasted for about 2-3 days.





I really like it. But, if I had it to do over again, I don't know that I would. It does get a little boring.





On the other hand, when you roll out of bed late in the morning and don't have time for makeup, you look ';finished.';
Don't do it! : (
i've seen people who have done have bad reactions to and i have seen people who have done and nothing happened to them, but I wouldn't recommend it because make up styles change and some people who are doing permanent these days make up aren't even trained to do it. If you do it pick the best place where you know people are trained in permanent make up.
My aunt did it and it hurt like mad! I wouldn't do it because you really NEVER KNOW how you'll feel about it later on. Putting eyeliner on doesn't take much time or effort anyway so why go for something so drastic and permanent.
This is not a good idea , I mean its permenent! You will soon wan't it off!
Like any other tattoo the line spreads a little over time and fades, just stay out of the sun. I got my lips tattoo'd I love them. I always have on lipstick
i knew two people who got it they got it done at the same place by the same person one girls looked great the others looked terrible....i think the reason was because of their skin color the girl who was like a peanut butter complexions looked great and like it fit with her face but the lighter ones looked so fake
no why would you get that?
I wouldn't. If you are like me, you will eventually get tired of it for some reason or another and will want the option to get rid of it.
In my opinion, it never looks good. People have said it hurts like hell, and it just makes you look trashy, no matter who you are. Just take the extra ten minutes in the morning to put on eyeliner every day. It'll be worth it in the long run.
my girl friend has it done to her eyes and brow....she hates it now....it has turned green...because it will...and she can;t just do natural...because you see the green...she still has to draw in the lines...so it's really a waist of time ans money...and you may get an infection.....
My mom has it. It'll get very boring, because you'll might wanna change a different color eyeliner.
Don't know about eyeliner but my aunt had eyebrows done and said that she will never do it again because of the extreme pain.You are getting a tatoo when you do that and some areas like around the eyes or over the shoulder blade hurt worse than others like the fleshy part of your arm or calf.
my aunt got it done nothin happened just do it
A lady I worked with had it done, it hurt like crazy, couldn't wear her contacts for about 2 days, and it wears off after a few weeks. She had to get hers done every 6-8 weeks. She also had the lip cosmetic done and said it felt like being dragged by your lips on cement. It looked good, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment