Saturday, December 26, 2009

What type of gel eye liner is the most permanent?

I tried some femm cotour (probably spelled that wrong) gel liner (cheap junk anyway). It smudges off even hours later as if it's still wet. What type of gel liner wont smudge, will dry fast and has very good staying power? I haven't tried Mac fluidline gel liner yet? Is that any good?What type of gel eye liner is the most permanent?
Stila Smudgepots.


It will stay on and perfect until you wash it off.





I haven't tried the MAC one, but most of their stuff works perfectly, so I'm sure it does.What type of gel eye liner is the most permanent?
Fluidline is my favorite gel liner. It has great staying power and is easy to apply. Also it comes in a ton of colors so you can change your look as often as you like. I use it on my clients as much as possible. Just make sure you have a very thin brush. It gives you more control. I use the #210 Precise Eye liner Brush. It's my favorite. Hope this helps.
This one:


wetnwild h2o proof liquid eyeliner. I use it and it stays on for like 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment